Saturday, September 10, 2005




There are also stirrings in blogs that haven't been banned.

Take for instance, this blog entry by Tickles the Tapeworm where he is threatened by a BE staff member. The BE staff member then proceeds to cheat in a battle to prove a point (and still fails).

You can read the rest for yourself, but a person wonders if this type of behavior from a site where you entrust your password and your blog to them is acting ethically.

Does BE know the password to the inner workings of YOUR blog?

Best you check.

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger carrie said...

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

I'd appreciate it if you took down the links to my blog. I don't agree with this blog's message, and I don't wish to be associated with it.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Tickles_Tapeworm said...

Previously, I disagreed with you on the topic of people being banned for what they say on their blog.

Today, I was suspended for what I said on my blog.

You can see for yourself here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home