Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sad



Hi my name is Jeff and I own a traffic exchange site that hasn't had an original thought in a long time.

My claims to fame are Battle of the Blogs and Mystery Credits in my shoutbox but everything else, like my forum, photohut, blog and my up and coming traffic counters are rip offs from other sites with new and pretty names that I pay other people to think of so that it looks like I care about the people that surf my site.

I am so successful at alienating other people that I have no friends other than a few brown nosers who are now willing to pay other people to think up nicknames for me because I am just that sad.

I've come up with a few of my own. Nigel No Friends, Whiny Shitbag, Mr Unoriginal, Ideas Thief and Useless Waste of Space are personal favorites that I've thought of while I sit in solitude and everyone around me has a life, but my brown nosers are willing to pay someone to pretend to be my friend and think up a name for me.

If you're hard up for $15 you can go to my knockoff forum and leave your suggestion with the other desperate people in there.

Thanks for being my pretend friend!!!




9 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger orange haired boy said...

Actually you only win $10.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Boycott BE said...

Your other admin person there threw another $5 into the pot and last time I counted $10 + $5 = $15.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger orange haired boy said...

Yes...your math is correct. However, you still need to read the post to know what it says. Quote: "winner will get the handsome prize of $10.00 ($5 from me - $5 from Rachel)"

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger J Anderson said...

Permission to join this magical group? I've just got banned.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Wildefrost said...

Much love Jeff.

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 teh penix!!!one!!11!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

papa smurf?

That is so fucking lame.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Boycott BE said...

I agree with anonymous.

Papa Smurf is a retarded name for Jeff and I'm disappointed that they didn't pick one of my names for him as they were more apt than the benevolent and wise blue one who could successfully manage his little village.

As to your little skirmish with BE, yes I read of it. My thoughts on the operations of BE are no secret and you're lucky you got out.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Chuck Williams said...

Didnt Rachel win the contest? Conflict of interest?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home